Pristine 9.93 acre Bellevue Farms equestrian property featuring a beautiful 4 bedroom, single level home, 4-car garage, paver courtyard, pond, barn, shop, riding arena, corrals, garden and immaculate landscaping. Extremely private setting with incredible views of Baldy & the surrounding terrain. Excellent water rights.
- Total SF 4,521
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, formal dining/den/game room, laundry, 4-car garage (1,600 SF)
- Wood flooring
- Plantation wood shutters
- 9’ & 10’ ceilings with cathedral ceilings in living.
- River Rock wood fireplace in living. No gas starter but one could be added.
- Master bedroom with river rock fireplace.
- New master bathroom with tile floors, granite counters, dual vanity, large shower with 2 shower heads, soaker tub and large walk-in closet with cedar flooring.
- Jack and Jill bathroom between Bedrooms 2 & 3. Courtyard access from bedroom 2.
- Bedroom 4 is an office now.
- “Train” room off master could be a hobby room or nursery. Includes a half bath.
- Gas Forced Air (3 zones, 3 furnaces)
- Alarm system for water leaks, fire and freezing temps
- Intercom system between house and shop
- 2 water heaters with instant hot water throughout
- Central vacuum
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Radon system
- New solid VG Fir doors throughout
- New dimmer switch plates throughout and fan timers in bathroom
- SS Appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator, Fisher-Pakel split dishwasher, GE oven and Viking range.
- Wine fridge
- Walk-in pantry
Exterior & Outbuildings:
- 9.93 acres. 6 acres fully-fenced
- Cedar siding and Metal roof
- Paver courtyard in backyard and additional small patio off living room
- 1,000 SF deck on front of house
- 1,000 SF fire pond with dry hydrant, aerator, water fountain and fish (carp & trout)
- Apple trees and mature landscaping. Raspberries & strawberries in the veggie garden
- Gravel driveway with drains
- Ground Water (1954) and Irrigation (1883, 1884, 1885, 1886, 1891) water rights
- D45 canal for surface rights. Pipe from SE corner gravity flows to pond. Flows until about August. Pond is filled year-round.
- Irrigated lawn and raised herb garden beds
- 2 Wells
- Riding Arena: 150’ x 300’ fenced with fine gravel footing base. Irrigation for dust.
- Barn: Double Roll-up 9’ doors, 6 bays, horse bath station, year-round water faucets
- Tack Room: used for storage
- Shop adjacent to arena: Heated with workbench, sink, hot water & 220 power. Garage door with opener. Can be turned back into a dog kennel/dog run.
- Pad behind shop can accommodate a greenhouse.
- Irrigated garden area behind shop.